Helenka Vrzalová Serrano
- SHIATSU and Basis of Traditional Chinese Medicine. School of Shiatsu and MTC. Madrid.
- Training and Diploma in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Sinobiologicka Spolecnost, Praha (Czech Republic), and ESTP, La Coruña and Vigo.
- Training Course in Auriculomedicine (Nogier School). University of Santiago de Compostela.
- Bachelor in Traditional Chinese Medicine Cenac, Barcelona.
- Graduate Courses in Traditional Chinese Medicine in the areas of Dermatology, Pain Treatment, Gynecology (infertility), Immune diseases and their treatment, Endocrine diseases and their treatment, Psychiatric illness and its treatment. Sinergía, Barcelona. Exponents - some of the most recognized therapists of Traditional Chinese Medicine nowadays. (Dr. Tran Viet Dzung, Dr. Bob Flowes, Dr. Daniel Basmadian, etc.).
- Postgraduate Studies in Energetic Dietetics and Western Dietetics. Sinobiologicka Spolecnost, Praha (Czech Republic).
- Qi Gong with application in MTC, Barcelona
- Bachelor in Biomagnetic Pair and Biomagnetism with Dr. Isaac Goiz Duran, creator of this therapeutic system.
Qi Gong Training and Extension courses:
- Facilitator of medical QI GONG, Barcelona.
- Psychology for therapists, Madrid.
- Tibetan medicine and Tibetan massage, DSK Huesca.
- Diet and Nutrition, Madrid and Barcelona.
- Foundations of Ayurveda, India.
Treatments for Energy Imbalances:
- Psycho-emotional depression, anxiety, insomnia, anorexia, bulimia, and others).
- Digestive (overweight, obesity, heavy digestions, intestinal diseases and others).
- Gynecological (infertility, menopause, cysts, PMS, headache and others).
- Endocrine (thyroid dysfunction, and others).
- Neurological (migraine headaches, dizziness/vertigo, tremor, memory, and others).
- Eye, ear and nose problems and others.
- Immunological (stimulation of the defensive system and others).
- Acute and chronic pain.
At the moment she combines the attention to patients in her private consultation in Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona), in the rest of Spain and in various European and Asian countries, where she also teaches seminars in medical Qi Gong and Peaceful Abiding meditation.