An integrative approach to disease
- Search of physical, energetic, emotional, environmental, and other causes of imbalance.
- Treatment of the causes and symptoms simultaneously whenever possible, with different methods, depending on each person.
- Deep detoxification of the body in case of need by means of diets, phytotherapy and other methods.
- Changes of habits; diet, activity/rest, mental functioning and emotional management.
- Restoration of balance at all levels.
Listening and dialogue
- It is essential to know all the aspects of the patient’s life in order to find out the possible causes that influence his or her discomfort.
- Total discretion guaranteed.
Dedication of time
- The time dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment is convenient, and it is adjusted to each person’s need.
Proximity and personalized attention
- The patient and his illness are given all the attention and are taken care with empathy and professionalism.
- Through the study of the patient’s constitution it is possible to accelerate the treatment to many levels.
- In case of an urgent problem, the patient is treated with priority.
Collaboration with other professionals
- Whenever it is required by the patient’s condition, he will be headed toward other health care professionals.